Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Family Photos

These are the wonderful photos that my friend Jess took of us. She is just amazing at photography, and if you want to check out her work, she's on the blog list under Sam & Jess!
She has to be truly fantastic to get the three of us looking at the camera, smiling, and so beautiful all at the same time! (Corinne is just captured so perfectly!) Well, enjoy!







4 comments:

  1. Ummmmmmmmmmmm hellooooooooooooooo! Why was I never informed that you had a blog?????? I'm so excited to add you to my friends that blog too list!

    What are you talking about? You know how to dress! You guys look way cute in your family pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps, how do you know trevor halverson? He was in our ward when we lived in Spring Valley, CA!!! His mom tutored me in math (at age 7) and his dad was our bishop! Give me the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures! I just added you to my google reader so I will know when your blog has updates. After I created the reader site I have been lazy about adding the friends to my friends list...but I still read the blogs! I know, I know, I'm a slacker. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Braley's!! This is the Blakes. We're so glad you found us! You have such a beautiful family! I love your pictures. It's fun to see how things change in just a short time!

    ReplyDelete