This year we had the pleasure of spending Thanksgiving with the Braley side down in Spanish Fork...
It just wouldn't be a meal without Jolynn (Kordel's sister) serving up something yummy (of course with a little help from the men folk! Both our hubby's)
You may not realize this from the pictures, but I have some very cute nephews and nieces...The only problem is, they will NEVER let me take pictures of them, so in order for them to start repenting and start smiling, I'm going to post on the internet for all to see how silly they look!
My cute kids!
Lounging after the big meal!
I had to throw in this cute picture of me with my baby and my sister's baby (only 2 months younger than mine....aren't they the cutest little cousins?)
You may not realize this from the pictures, but I have some very cute nephews and nieces...The only problem is, they will NEVER let me take pictures of them, so in order for them to start repenting and start smiling, I'm going to post on the internet for all to see how silly they look!


No comments:
Post a Comment