Corinne with her Aunt Stacey going to the temple open house. I think she held her hand quite a while through most of it, so this was basically my view the whole time.
Shane and one of his friends named Andrew. Yes, he has two of them.
...and playing with toys...the pillow is just there for when all of sudden he falls over after 15 minutes or so...
"look at me mom, I LOVE this thing. You should buy me one. I would sit in it and be happy for at least an hour for you..."
Corinne with her little Leprechaun she made. Thank you Lehi Library for giving us some way to celebrate this green Holiday. I also made corned beef and cabbage. Forgot to take a picture. Corinne liked it and Kordel didn't. A little surprising to have it that way, guess it will be a while before I make that one again!


Oh my goodness, Shane is so adorable.
ReplyDelete