Friday, August 14, 2009

Long blog to finish out June 09---kinda late, I know!

So now that it's almost September and summer is leaving, I better get to work and blog about all that we've done!!!!
Happy Father's Day to my sweetie.

Now, feel free to just move on , but here is a A LOT of pictures for our little town of Lehi's Rodeo Round-up. And no, we still haven't been to the rodeo, but we plan to go next year, this year we just enjoyed the free stuff!!!

Here we are the first night at the Family Picnic and talent show in the park.

We went with the Cook girls to the Hutching's Museum for free and got a nice free ride from the veterans!

Enjoying the stock parade before the first night of the rodeo.

These were some of the pretty horsey ladies we saw!

Had to hit the party at the "party" store with our friend Zack. Here is Corinne lassoing her first bull. Isn't she cute?

Had to get another free ride on the train...

We had a wonderful free show of fabulous Native American dancing. Now, you may notice he has red hair, so clearly not true blood, but he still knew a lot of good fun information and danced GREAT!!! (and it was sooooo hot, I felt bad for him!)

Our ward's float in the final BIG parade. They looked so cute with their lemonade stand!

Shane likes the parade, can't you tell?

Corinne being my ever amazing helper with the sunscreen...boy did it get sunny and warm!

My sweetheart, so willing to enjoy the parade (and help Corinne score lots of candy that was thrown out!)

The final day with the mini carnival in our local park. Here's Corinne on her pony ride!

Shane being ever so shy!

We brought Rachel along which kept Corinne soooo happy and entertained!

Rachel and Corinne liked the blow up thingy's, this is Rachel leaving the Caterpillar.

Here's Corinne....doesn't it look like they get pooped out? At least that's what I thought and it made me laugh!

More train rides! Our favorite!

New firehouse opened, so of course we had to go on our free tour and checked out the trucks!



Well, finally done...now onto July....

3 comments:

  1. WOW...exciting times! That caterpillar looked like you could suffocate inside!!! Loved the lemon posters for the parade...too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were totally pooped out. It's the first thing I thought when I saw the picture, "Did she just crawl out of that bum like a poop?" Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I love parades! There really aren't enough of them. And I have to agree about the pooping caterpillar.

    ReplyDelete