Friday, May 30, 2008

WARNING! We went to Disneyland!

SO, if anyone does not want to read many, many posts about our trip (because it is so fun and full of great memories) please ignore the next few posts because I will be documenting our trip in DETAIL!!!

The very start of the trip must begin with riding in the airplane. Corinne had been begging for 2 weeks to go on the airplane because I had told her that first we would go on the airplane and then to Disneyland. She didn't know what Disneyland was, but she knew it sounded fun and with some of her most favorite people! So every day she would ask, are we going on the plane today? Can we go to Disneyland today?

Cute Corinne and Ella sat by each other most of the way!
Trey was happy with daddy and little sis Ciera.

The older cousins (McKenna and Xandy) enjoying a movie together, courtesy of dad's lap top.

Small preview of many photos to come. Also, now can people stop asking to see my cute BUMP!

Had to throw in a cute one of Daddy too!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the bump picture... It sure is cute! I love Disney Land! I'm so glad you got to go and take your sweet family with you.

    ReplyDelete