Monday, July 7, 2008

Another Fun Adventure with Grandma

I was going to post about Lehi Round-Up, but I realized I never talked about our trip to the Children's Discovery Museum in San Jose. Corinne LOVED it, so I guess we'll have to make time to try out the one here in Utah sometime.

Corinne LOVED driving ANY car, be it ambulance, fire-truck, or stage coach. Daddy just loved the stoplight (silly traffic engineer).


Anything with water, balls, or balloons is sure to keep Corinne's imagination going!


How fun it is to be a grown-up and work a cash register. Sadly, in the post office she fell and bumped her head. No, no pictures of the bruise, I forgot to take one of those!


Our very first time getting face painted. Yeah for cute pink hearts. I just love my girly girl!

1 comment:

  1. My friend told me about a great place called the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. You ought to try that one out if you're up North! : )

    ReplyDelete