Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Some Fun things We did at Grandma's!

Having lots of little kids means that we had to hit a park. This wonderful park has a carousel and a Train. It looked like a hot ride, so Yeah for my brother and sister taking the kids!
When we can't go swimming, we at least have to run through the sprinklers!!!
I still don't know how Corinne got as wet as she did since she never went that close to a sprinkler.
Another day, another park. How fun to spend time with our cousins!
Since the slide was "too hot" Corinne had to enjoy other aspects of the park.

5 comments:

  1. playing with cousins is always fun, especially when you don't live near by, it makes it extra special

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new family picture at the top of your blog. Way too cute! Sounds like you're all having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you're making the most of your summer. fun times at the park with family.
    our Allred reunion is coming up. looking forward to the fun, NOT the drive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get over how big Corrine is getting! And as for your prego picture, you are not huge, just a very cute pregnant lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where's the beach??? I guess you didn't take any there.

    ReplyDelete