First though, Grandma Lexi had to fly home before the fun, so here she is with Corinne giving her the first of many presents for her b-day.

Here we are with the Braley side opening our cards. Although most little kids don't like cards, Corinne LOVES them! (notice all her bracelets...gift from her cousins...they really know my Corinne!)
Here she is with her $3 from Granny and Grampy Braley for her third B-day. Kordel took it away to put in her savings account and everyone laughed, but Corinne doesn't really know what paper money is...only coins, and even THAT she really only sees as daddy's collection. I'm afraid we're a plastic card family!
Cute Shane smiling with cousin Marissa. She is certainly a favorite!


Wow you all look great!! Shane is just adorable, and I LOVE the first picture of you and Corinne on her birthday post. She is so grown up! Thanks for sharing these pix. I love you guys.
ReplyDelete