Monday, November 17, 2008

Last Halloween Post, I PROMISE!!!

Here we are carving our pumpkins....I clearly had the funnest part! I also this year for the first time toasted my pumpkin seeds. I LOVED them! I'm afraid that I was the only one who shared those sentiments.


Here is Corinne coloring her pumpkins. She just didn't seem old enough to carve the beauties herself, so we let Daddy do that.


Here are Corinne's master-pieces. I think they look good for halloween.


Here is one of Daddy's masterpieces.


This is how you would have been greeted if you came to our home trick-or-treating.


This is Corinne at our neighbor's next door who always have hot dogs, chips, and hot chocolate for all the trick-or-treaters. We love to go there and it's probably why we get so many kids, we ran out of candy this year!

Here's Corinne trick-or-treating with our neighbor Porter.


Here's the princess on to the next house!


This is Shane in his costume...I don't know what he was, but truly, he was really darling just the same.


This is Corinne with her friends...aren't they all so cute?

4 comments:

  1. I like to toast the seed too, and I too ate most of them. Matt and Sam both tasted them, but neither ate very many and Sam said it hurt his throat, so now he thinks he's allergic to pumpkin seeds. Shane has the cutest little grin on his face in that picture. They're both cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE...Shane is simply adorable!! James and Sara made seeds this year and maybe since I had nothing to do with it...they were scrumptious!!
    Love the spooky look Corinne gave her pumpkins, hope it wasn't washable markers, where the details would slide off with one "pick up!"
    Looks like you all had fun, I just love the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a second look and saw "WASHABLE" markers...so maybe her pumpkins got a bath after the artwork!? They all looked festive...no more commentary from me : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you guys. Shane looks so much like Kordell. He's so cute! We are coming up in March and will have to see you then.

    ReplyDelete