In between our many snow storms (not that any left enough on the ground to go sledding-just enough to not let us go outside) we finally had a warm day! yeah! So here we are in the backyard, swinging, chalking, talking, crawling, running, climbing, WONDERFUL! So here are some pics and my sweet photographer Jess was helping me with my settings on my camera, can you tell a difference?
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ok thanks for the FIFTEEN posts at one time! You are crazy, it is WAY easier doing like one a week or whenever. Loved them all though :)
ReplyDeleteOk, phew!-- now I feel caught up on you guys :) Love your family and all these posts!!
ReplyDeleteWow, plethora of blog posts! How does it feel to be caught up? I agree with Heather, I can't do that much catching up! I just do my one a week or whatever :) You guys look great!
ReplyDelete