I was almost caught up in January and here I am again, a few months later and no blogs to show for it...
I don't know if anyone remembers any of my resolutions, but I really do plan to keep them...really....Anyway, so here goes a little catch-up on at least the blog posts....feel free to ignore the large amounts of pictures soon to be added to this blog.
I don't really understand my biggest problem with blogging, I love to read other people's blogs, just don't seem to ever get around to writing my own...too lazy I guess...
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm a bit like you. I love reading people's blogs, but then I never get around to blogging myself. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. What was that huge, long present that Corinne was opening in one of the Christmas pictures? Glad to know you guys are still alive.
ReplyDelete