Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ward Christmas Party 2009!

Our Ward Christmas party was great!  While normally each organization provides some entertainment, this year one of our amazing youth offered up his jazz band to entertain us.  It was great!  We had at least an hour of Christmas music jazzed up by this band and they did a great job.  It really gave what could have been a little bit of a blah breakfast to something much more hip.  Well, at least in my view anyway.  BUT it wouldn't be a real Christmas without hearing from the cute Primary.  They did a fantastic job too....especially my little sunbeams!  And of course, we had to have a visit from the big man in RED!!!



I was soooo excited this year to have a chance for Corinne to see Santa.  I thought for sure she's just jump up on his lap and love him.  (She wasn't scared of the characters and Disneyland the last time we went and LOVED Halloween, so I thought she was over this terror of people dressed up).  Sadly, not to be....

We had two chances to see him.  We went to my Mom's Ward Christmas Party.  (they even had little people dressed as elves) and she wouldn't go near Santa (or an elf for that matter) nor would she even talk or hardly nod her head.  So I thought, maybe if it was a Santa that was more familiar and in a familiar place with friends....nope.  I think my kids and one other kid were the only ones who were afraid...



Maybe next year I'll get a really good pic of my kids with the big guy, or maybe not....ever.

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! I'll never forget how Corinne was afraid of Santa the year that Kordel was Santa at our ward Christmas party! I thought that was pretty hilarious.

    ReplyDelete